Monday, February 07, 2005

Ok Ladies..... A Questions : A study in Social Science and just to satisfy my own curiosity.


Which would you rather have Flower or Chocolate?

Which would you rather have on Valentine's Day ( Flowers or Chocolate)?

This year Valentine's Day hit on a Monday. I missed Halloween last year becuase it was on a Sunday. Since I try to do something nice for my class on special days this time it's flowers. However, I heard women like chocolate more than flowers. Personally, I think all ladies should have someone give them flowers on Valentine's Day, even if they are carnation instead of roses. I started do this in College at Madison UW. You could buy single long stemed rose for $1.50 on Valentine's Day. So every year all my tutors, TAs(Female), women who happened by my dorm room and current love interests got roses. Red for the loves and a different color for every other lady. Ok, so I'm a softy.

No comments: