Sunday, December 04, 2005


I love taking my classes to Muscatine Water Pollution Control Plant. I almost had a couple of students blow chow! I do this just to prove a point. Clean water and air doesn't come from magic elves in the forest.

On of the other thing I like about teaching is I see some really interesting names. In Geology I have a woman named Ms. Rock. In Meteorology, last year, I had another woman named Ms. Storm. I wish I could give you their first name, but I'm there are enough sickos out there that they don't need any help finding new targets. I just think the names sounded so cool. I had a guy in my class who always wore a black duster and went by the name Alexander Priest. What a great F*cking name! The kind of name for a gunfighter, lone drifter, or Noir detective. I have another young lady whoose name sounds like it come from the late 21st century or the early 22nd. I had another young man called Steven Stoneking. Another great name, filled with promise.


Speaking of names... I hear you can't name your kids: God, Osama, Hitler, or Donna in Isreal.

No comments: