Friday, June 15, 2007


Clearing the Baffles

I just have a bunch of little thing to say. Just stuff clogging up the memory and it need to be put down somewhere, so why not here.

First, I love μTorrent. I‘ve been watching season 3 of Doctor Who on BBC television. I think the show has come along way in story line and character. The Doctor has become a lot more “Kill them all, and let “Someone” sort it out” in a very Non-PC sort of way. It’s cool. He gives the bad guys one last chance to mend their ways, and if they don’t take it he destroys them utterly. I think the Daleks and Cybermen have finally pissed him off. I think it has to do with the current state of the world we live in.

British television is very interesting. As a kids’ show Doctor Who has a lot of adult material. The Ninth Doctor seemed Bisexual. The Tenth Doctor has a lot of pent up anger and fury.

The latest episode “Blink” scared the crap out of me. What also makes the new season cool is the way the writers don’t have to have The Doctor as the main character in the story. He can now be a bit player or background character.

Thank to μTorrent, I can watch Torchwood too! It’s an Adult spinoff of Doctor Who. Those of who had your coffee this morning will realize that Torchwood is an anagram of “Doctor Who”. Torchwood is a cross between the “X-Files”, “Special Unit 2” and a R rated movie. Lots of “shagging” going on, and GBLT issues show up all the time. MegaCool. The writer of both these show really do a great job of working with story arcs over the course of the season. I could go on and on, but just watch the Shows and we’ll have something to talk about.

No comments: