Friday, July 20, 2007

Blacks Don't buy Books!

Well..... I've been keeping track of what I buy and read this year, but I've got a little snag. Between Amanda and Maxine (my AMD PC and my Macintosh) sucking all my spare cash I've little to spend on books. So it's off to the library to get all my favorite authors who just decided that June would be a great time to all come out with a book.

I'm a little behind in what I've read so I'll just post the books and maybe write some brief comments later.

Book #12 - All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris

Book #13 - No Humans Involved by Kelley Armstrong

Book #14 - Every Which Way but Dead by Kim Harrison

Book #15 - Y: The Last Man Volume 9: Motherland by Brian K. Vaughan (Author), Massimo Carnevale (Illustrator)

I still have a few books on the shelf that I bought but haven't quite read yet. Of course I'll be spending tonight standing in line to get the Last of the Harry Potter books.

I should also post what games I'm been playing in between reading and down computer time.

No comments: