Sunday, September 09, 2007

The High Priestess was in a meeting the other day and one of the other attendee was the head of The Women's Resource and Action Center. Eventually, the talk turned to a discussion of the attacks in Iowa City. There have been two more this weekend. It may be more than one attacker or the same guy. Either way the increase in the attacks mean the attacker has become more bold or has encouraged more people to act out. I am sure this leave the head of WRAC madder than a wet hen. However, she seems more patience than I.

It seems she knows more about what the police are doing than the general public. Although, this ticks me off, it is a good thing. Less information in the public eye means the police have a better chance to catch this guy. The head of WRAC seems to be content now, and if she is OK then I guess I'm OK.


I just hope this doesn't escalate into more violent attacks.

No comments: