Sunday, January 13, 2008


It's that time again. And by God your better buy ten cases each from my daughter or I'll come your house and beat your puppy, egg your windows, and short sheet your bed.

Actually I really like cookie time, but I should avoid these yummy cookies like the discs of death that they are. Some of my favorites are back and that just makes everything things harder. I'm down for 5 boxes this year.

This year each box cost $3.50 and 45 cents of that goes to the girl local troop. The rest goes toward the godfathers of the the GSA. The High Priestess and I are thinking about writing a check for $50 and giving it straight to the troop and cutting out the middle people. That's like buy over 100 boxes of cookies and not get the waistline. If anyone want to avoid the whole cookie thing, how about sending a check for $5 to your local girl scout troop.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I only ordered three boxes this year. I still have a couple left in the freezer from last year.

Technomage said...

I got one box of Shortbread left. I just order some more of the kind I now I would eat in a hurry. :)