Saturday, March 29, 2008

COOKING MAMA for the Nintendo DS.

Ok, I was skeptical at first. A cooking video game... yeah what's next watching virtual paint dry? After playing "Trauma Center: Under the Knife" I thought I'd give this game I whirl. It was on sale at Best Buy for $20 and at the checkout I got a surprise. Best Buy had a ten dollar gift card for buying the game.

This game is not bad at all. You learn different skill to cooking over 60 different recipes. A lot of the dishes are Asian but you get to cook with kelp, squid, and bamboo. I like this games because I can play it for five minutes and put it down. It's simple yet fun. It almost makes me want to go out and get a Wii, but High Priestess would kill me if I did that.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The High Priestess knows that if you get a Wii, you'll do something like this with it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw

Technomage said...

OK, That was Cool. I don't know what is scarier, that I enjoyed that so much or that you find this on YouTube.

Unknown said...

In my defense, Jeff sent me the link, so it's him you should be scared of.

Technomage said...

I played the clip in physics class for a bit about optic and the kids loved it.