Sunday, June 07, 2009

The High Priestess and Technowitch are spending the weekend at The MALL of America with TW's girl scout troop. So that mean the mage tower is just a regular sausagefest with XY chromosome all over the place. Actually it's more like three bears in a cave. Ladies when you leave it's just a long slide down hill into being pigs with furniture. Yes, I've be picking up the cave here and there, but I really need to get rid of some of the electronic crap I have. Last count I have 4 laptop not being used, but in working order.

So boys and I have been doing guy thing, ordering pizza, watching action movies, watching anime, and playing the "Pull my finger" game. Tomorrow we may do "Things you shouldn't do with Dry Ice". We have a lot of stuff to do before the double XX's come home.

No comments: