Monday, July 06, 2009

Ok, this may seem a little stalkerish, but thought it was funnier than hell. A little background, this lucky couple pulled out in front me at a four-way stop. It was their turn, so it's all good. They drove the speed limit all the way down Scott Blvd. I was behind them all the way, keeping a safe distance. The State of Iowa really frowns on running over poeple from behind. We were all being good safe drivers.

Then it hit me. What am I staring at? Her Butt!

Ok, I'm a guy, racing toward dirty old man. This was just funny, because I couldn't help but look at her butt.

There's a "BIG RED LIGHT" under, you guessed it, HER BUTT!

There are two people on the motorcycle. The closest body part, you guessed it, HER BUTT!

What the brightest piece of clothing these two are waering, you geussed it, the bright fushia sweats covering HER BUTT!
(The Dark shirt also contrast nicely with the sweats.)

The only words bigger than the lience plate, you guessed it, the "PINK" on HER BUTT!

Satan and God help me, I could not help but spend the next two mile staring at her butt. What is worse it was legal, that's where I was suppose to be looking.


Ladies, please don't give me excuses to look stare, because I will. I am a dog. I'm so going to fry in the afterlife.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: