Sunday, December 31, 2017

Life By the Number (Special Edition!)

HR: 72 (up fro 62)
BP: 120/80 (Down from 130/95)
A1C: 6.7% (Up From 6.2%)
WT: 245 ( Down from 250) Yippie

If anyone still reads this blog, you know in the summer I get all my standard checkups.  Just like the my car: Oil Changed, Tires Rotated, Brake Done, and anything else I can think of.

All I have to say about the numbers above, "Dam you Donuts, Damn you to Hell".  Of Course it's my fault shoving donuts down my throat.  It's unfair I lose five pounds yet my blood sugar has gone up.  I guess this just means diabetes is slowly winning.  That just sucks.  I will have to cut back on all those really yummy foods, but after the state fair.  There is a funnel cake with my name on it! (Aside: There are a whole bunch of foods I will allow myself to have only once in a year:  KFC Chicken, a Funnel Cake, Banana Fritters, and I'm sure some other things will hit the banned list.)

So I get all my holes check, teeth, eyes, ears, nose, and throat.  This year is different however, I turned 50 which means I get the "Forbidden Hello".

Normally, You know I love posting pictures of myself: Eyes, Teeth, and whatever else.  Boy! do I have pictures for you!  However, the High Priestess says "NO!"   So you will just have to settle for Anthony Kiedis' gif from the Red Hot Chili Pepper Video "Can't Stop".

Long story - Short:  I Won't have to do this for another 10 years!

(This a unpublished entry from July 2015)