Saturday, February 11, 2006

Another thing to add to the pure evil list. You know the list: the one that include French Fries, milkshakes, double cheeseburgers, and big butt women. That List! Add the Ho-Ho. That chocolate cake rolled in yummy whipped cream and then dipped in chocolate. In my childhood they would come two in a pack, but those bastard at Hostess now make them in a vend-o-rama land three pack. Normally, I have good willpower, but this semester the student lounge is closed and I don’t get a break for lunch between 9AM and 2PM. Those little bastards are looking at me every time I buy my Diet Mt. Dew before class. Plus the vending company raised the prices of their stock by 20%. So 90 cents now buys me three rolls of heavenly death. On Monday, I had a package because I was really hungry. On Tuesday I had another, because they can be THAT Good. On Wednesday, the crack takes hold and I’m shoving them as fast as I can into my mouth. On Thursday, Damn theses things are 380 calories per package! I only do about 360 calories on my bike in the morning. Gotta work harder on the Air-o-dyne bike. Curse you Hostess! If I ever find out whomever came up with the idea of the Ho-Ho they are so dead.

No comments: