Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Another Valentine’s Day Thought.

I have often had the desire to send women I know anonymous love letter. Not because I want to start anything, but just to let them know that someone cares about them. No one should feel unloved, at least on Valentine’s Day. Just a quick note to say: You are beautiful, worthwhile and I’ve noticed you. Of course in this day and age, I think most women would flip out and freak. I don’t want that. I want something a lady will keep in here sock drawer for years. Something she’ll take out when she is feeling down about herself. A quick pick-me-up to lift the self esteem.

Of course, theses days, I believe it’s called stalking or harassment, such a shame too. I think everyone likes to get mail.

On an off note, it’s a good thing I haven’t won the lottery or have Bill gate’s money. Otherwise, I might do something foolish like enroll every woman I know into the panties of the month club or buy every woman in the state of Iowa roses.

Today, I usually give roses to all my students, male or female makes no different to me. Just doing my part to spread the love. However, today is a short day with very few students. I’m giving out caramel kisses and chocolate hearts.

Like the picture? If you haven’t noticed I’ve been trying to include at least one graphic in each entry. I stumble across another picture that I thought was cool, but missed my current mood. It’s called “The Love Letter”. Read the description, because there are some really neat points made about the symbolism in the painting.

No comments: