Tuesday, February 28, 2006

So It Begins…

Soon green and brown clad pixies will be pushing their boxes of sugary death from door to door. God, so help me, I love them. I love the smell of cookies in the morning, smells like fundraising! Of course, some of the really good cookies are gone. The “Animal Treasure” cookies, the shortbread one with their back dipped in chocolate, have now been replaced with “Thank You” half the size and now round instead of square. I like the “Animal Treasures”, I’d bite all the edges off first, leaving the hapless animal cornered on his little bit of cookie. Then I bit his head off. I’d down 3 or 4 of the little animals in a single sitting, relishing the hard crunchy sound they made. ALL of them filling my belly with sweet Girl Scout goodness, and making my tummy happy.

Buy them all! Do it now!

No comments: