Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Kirby Puckett (1960 - 2006)

I’m not a big fan a professional baseball, but I recognize talent. All death is tragic but this hits closer to home because Kirby is my same body type. Mr. Puckett was 5’8” to 5’9” and was 210 when he played baseball for the Twins. I’m 5’8” and weigh 270. I started grad school at 210. He was 45. I’m 41. Although I be damned to figure out how I got that big, because I don’t think I look it. Kirby at the time of his death was 300 pounds. OMG, just 30 pounds heavier than me! As you know I been watching my weight and I was down to 255 last year, but the holiday break just killed me.

Say, summer is coming up and if any ladies want to make some extra cash. Just let me know. I need some lovely lady to keep me in her basement for a month and feed me bread and water. I offer a bonus If you can do this while wearing heels, hose and something with black leather. I’m such a dawg! Help save me before explode like an O star going supernova!

No comments: