Wednesday, November 08, 2006

"Tivo is greater than the gift of life!" - Patton Oswalt

I bought a Tivo in August so I could catch House. OMG! This is so sool. Yes, you can get a DVR from Mediacom but I'm not giving them any more of my money. My Tivo is so cute looking for programs to record for me when I'm out. One time I record the Hawkeyes and the next day TIVO went ape and record every football game! So I have to watch my Tivo and make sure that Tivo has my best interests at heart. Tivo will random record show just to see if you like them or not, then it does a best guess based on what you recorded before. Right now Tivo is just record everything on the Sci Fi channel, which is fine. Tivo's best guesses for me have been: CSI, Mythbuster, Naked Science, and the Outer Limits. Tivo's worst guesses for me: Oprah, Telemondo(?!?!), and ABC News.

No comments: