Monday, January 08, 2007

Honey Do List

This week I’ve done more home repair than I care to think about.

Replace the garbage disposal.
Fix Technowitch’s guitar she got for Christmas.
Fix the seals in the bathroom
Flush the lint from the dryer duct.
Replace the lighting fixtures in the Bathroom.
Replace the lighting fixture in the Basement.

Electrical work is fun, but dangerous. I respect anything that can kill me in a flash. Electricity has rules, as long as you follow the rules you live. Break them and you die. Modern sorcery at it’s best. You gotta love it.

I really hate working with plumbing. It has nothing to do with getting wet or dirty. I realize water is an elemental force. Water will flow where it wishes. Trying too force it into a pipe is just arrogance. Water must always be watch, or it will find your weakness. Pipes leaks. Pipes Burst. Water Runs. There is a haiku in their somewhere.

No comments: