Friday, February 16, 2007

MORGA

Romance stinks and Cupid is in the corner crying.
If you can't find love, use a bigger gun.

That was on the Feburary flyers for MORGA - MCC Online Resource Gaming Association. My college club I started. Why waste time having Glee Club, Debate team, College Repubicans, or photography club when you can blow shit up. Save the world by giving them the quiet of unburied dead and megadeath.

Actually, I want a club to do things I was interested in, and there are are only three black american on campus so the Black Gangsta Club idea fell through. I tried doing this a couple of years ago and it worked so I started MORGA up again.

We do Video games, LAN parties, Movies and Anime every Wednesday. It's alot of work but it's fun. Last week we did Halo 2 and Gears of War on the college's projector screen. Mega Cool. On Valentine's Day i gave out more flower and candy while showing "My Super Ex-Girlfriend". It was a Hoot! Here is what is planned and done in February.

February 7: Xbox: HALO2 – Tourney & Nintendo DS and PSP Games (BYOC)
February 14: MOVIE: My Super Ex-Girlfriend
February 21: World of Warcraft: Gnome Racing in the Student Center (BYOBox)
February 28: Anime/Animation Week: Appleseed

No comments: