Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Arrrggggg!
I hate tax season. I don't mind paying my taxes. For what I pay in taxes I get back over hundred fold. I just hate filling out the F*cking forms. TurboTax has a problem figure out the Iowa tax codes correctly so I have to do it by hand just to double check. The Federal Taxes are done and in on time, and I got until the end of April to file the State taxes. I'm not worried. I just hate paperwork!

On another note, Technowitch has a thing for pigs. She drew me a picture of a pig accountant. "He helps people with their taxes, Daddy!" This is so cute it makes me not want to sell her to the gypies, or at least sell her last because I like her more than the other tax deductions.

Every since April 1st, it has been go go Go! Online classes are coming to a head. Technowiz has track meets, and Twitch has choir, dance, and girl scouts. I'm racing Ttaz to level 70 in WoW. Actually I have tons of cool stuff to blog if I can ever get around to it!

No comments: