Thursday, July 05, 2007


I’m tired

I’m tired of a county more concerned with hairstyle, dresses, and voting people off the island.

I’m tired of a county that believes in everything, yet fights for nothing.

I’m tired of listening to people complain about their food, their car, their house, and their stuff.

I’m tired of the Bachelor, the Bride, the House, and the Survivor.

I’m tired of a country that only thinks about black or white.

I’m tired of a country only think about the next five minutes or four years.

I’m tired of a country that only cares about a problem if it can be solve in one hour with commercials.

I’m tried of a country that is lazy, and doesn’t appreciate how well off it’s people are.



Personally, I think everyone in this country should be kidnapped for some time in a 3 third world country. They should all know fear, pain and death. So they know just what that blue, white and red flag means for one of the greatest nation on Earth.

No comments: