Monday, December 10, 2007


I'm a teacher by profession, and I like my job. I can't stand grading homework, quizzes and exam. However, ever once in awhile I get a gem throw into my lap. A not throw in the hallway, really cool graffiti in the bathroom, or doodles on homework.

This is a grade sheet for one of my Environmental Science classes. The students were doing class presentation on environmental groups they would be willing to join. The students in the class spent the time listening to each other presentations and grading each other on a standard scale. I collect all the grading sheets at the end of class and average the student's score. This is the grading sheet. This student is always drawing in my class. He listens to lectures, and ask questions in class, but I never see him take notes. This is his sheet. Notice the South Park cartoon and the drawing of a USB Flash drive. Click on the image to view a larger image.

1 comment:

Good Wife said...

Hehe, I can relate. I was always a doodler myself, never knew what would end up on my papers. Some teachers were more amused than others. lol

xoxo