Saturday, April 19, 2008

Meet my latest addiction.

I've been using Netflix for the past 2 weeks. I've been scoffing at the monthly fee. Why pay $10-20 a month for movies I can get for a $1 at Mr. Movies? Now I know. I can now find all the old films the local video store doesn't carry, along with the current releases. I know it doesn't sound great, but I watch the first two season of MI-5 and a ton of other movies that I could never find here or at Best Buy. So the fee has paid for itself this month.

The other neat thing is I can watch movies and show on my computer when ever I want. So what you say? Remember the 52 inch mind bomb? I hook Mandi into it about the second day I got my Sony toy so I could watch stuff off my hard drive. Now I can run Netflix from Mandi and see it on the TV which is very KEWL.

No comments: