Sunday, April 13, 2008

This was on PostSecret this Sunday. Yeah, I feel this way sometimes. Screw all of you! Drive less and save the planet. I could really care less if the price of gas goes to $5 a gallon. For the first time in decades the gas consumption in the US has dropped. Check the articles; 1, 2. People have been warned for years to save gas, and they haven't listen. The only thing people understand is what's in there wallet. If the cost of gas makes people change the way they drive, I'm all for it.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I completely agree with that sentiment. My car isn't a hybrid but since I can get 40mpg when going highway speeds, I do feel a bit smug sometimes. There is something to be said for small cars.

Technomage said...

Nice to hear from you Chels. Thanks for the comment.