Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Finally! The Desk is done. I had a bear of a time getting it upstairs and into my office. Technotaz had to help me get it in place. Just feet away from it's finally destination it won't fit through the door! We had to take the door off it's hinges and try again. Failure. Finally, we remove the top of the desk and slid the whole thing through the door.

I'm a victim of my own success. The High Priestess want me to refinish the kitchen table. The table has waterspots, heat damage and paint stains, such is the wear from three kids growing up.

Top picture is the before, bottom the after. Can you see the difference. I think the flash make the wood seem lighter than it's real color. Try clicking on the picture. The writing surface was cleaned with Armour-All.

No comments: