Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Yeah, I've been a bad person and spend my time not updating my blog.  I spend most of my off time playing video games and drinking margaritas.   Seriously, I teach then go home and spend three hours winding down by trying to kill other player's animated pixels.  Mostly, my time is spent with this beautiful big bitch with  a sword and her sisters in League of Legends.  I always play female characters, probably because I am a pervert.  I'm sure I have some deep issues and this is my way of coping.  Give my a female character with a large weapon and I'm happy.  When not in LoL (League of Legends), I am playing Smite as Neith,  another wonderful woman with a bow.  If not in those two places, I'm on Steam playing something else.

I realize I spend far too much time playing video games.  Time that could be spent: reading, blogging, writing, or doing housework.  If I just spent half the time just doing stuff around the house, my house would be a wonderful clean home.  I bet the High Priestess would be happier too.

So why do I do it?   Cleaning makes me sneeze.  Really, It does! Takes two days to recover after each time I clean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please Note the previous post is a fraud and a robot troll.