Sunday, February 20, 2005

Last night I went and saw Constantine then went to Famous Dave's. There I stuffed myself with ribs and bread pudding. I don't dare use my glucose meter. Looks like I'be drinking extra water and doing more kicks in TKD on Monday.

I have a things for genre picture like Constantine. (Fallen, The Order, Dogma, The Prophesy I-III, Hellboy, Spawn, everything that has a the Divine versus the Infernal.)

Yeah, I belive in GOD. HE scarss the crap out of me. Why? Because I'm a coward and I hate the unknown. I've done too much shit and have a hard time changing and repenting. Now before all you Athiest out there start warming up and saying I've got a closed mind. I'd gladly trade to non-existence to frying on the seventh circle.

Current developemnets in mordern physics and astronomy, my chosen fields of endevor in this life, current suppose reality as we now it has 11-12 dimension and most of the universe is made up of Dark matter and Dark Energy. We poor human are only capable of precieveing the four dimension we live in, three of space and one of time. Most of the Universe is made of of 95% percent of stuff we can't interact with on the everyday human scale. The best part of Modern Physics, is that all of this reality, is just a hiccup of energy, that will disappear like a fart in the wind. Don't worry you still have time to pay your taxes. The "End" of the universe won't happen for somewhere around 1 X 10^50 years.

Where I can't buy Ms. Cleo, and can entertain the possiblity of beings who exists in higher dimensions and may be all rounds us yet we rarely glipse them.

So my dilemma. I'm surrounded by women, whom I'd love to give a good solid boffing to or comtemplate my role the end of the Universe. Forutunately, for me, I'm neither rich, good looking, tall or anything else that drives women wild. (Although, I get hit on by a lot of gay guys... go figure... One of God's little joke I suppose.) So my road to hell is paved with wonderful women. My only vice, and I'm not good at. No lying, cheating, stealing, drinking, drug use, killing but by any measure you cut it I'm still going to fry. So I have a very good understanding of Constantine's life.


Those of you who think there is only GOD, wake up. You can't have the Divine without the Infernal. Even if the infernal nature is the complete absence of GOD.

No comments: