Friday, November 11, 2005



OK...OK ... I've been gone awhile. I've been busy...sort of.

First things first. Get off your butt and go here: Granite City Food & Brewery

Order what ever you want, but make sure you get the waffle fries with the sour cream & spice dip. Then have some of the Ale & Cheese soup. Have I steered any of your wrong yet? Just shut up and do it. I went to the one in Cedar Rapids, but I'm sure they are all good.

Before stuffing myself at the GCFB, I was checking out the Grant Wood exhibit at the Cedar Rapids Museum of Art.

Grant Wood was just an amazing guy. Almost everyone recognizes American Gothic, but he did some much more. He spent alot of time making jewerly, home furnishing, and iron work. I could go on and on, but I have other stuff I want to say. Just take the time to go and check out the origin American Gothic before it goes away. I never realized how pretty it was. This image doesn't do it justice.

What else have I been doing. WoW, of course. I'm starting to cut back some because Iceblossom is close to level 60 and I need to spend more time with the family. But as the semester draws to a close I find myself playing Unreal Tournament 2004. It's fun, like playing tag and hide n' seek after school. Hide n' Seek with bullets and nuclear weapons!

No comments: