Tuesday, May 22, 2007

FinallY Summer!
Now is the time I can catching up on all that lounging and sitting on my butt I dream about the other nine months of the here. I finally dusted off my Recumbent Bike. i have a love hate relationship with this bike. It's a great ride, but the Bike E company that makes this great bike went out of business about a year after I brought this model. The bikes are great, and mine has held up quite well. The company was drive out of business because someone got greedy and looted the company coffers. The company couldn't make a profit selling great bike becuase someones was spending all the cash on cheap beer, and loose midget women! Bastards!

I love the great bike trials all over Iowa, but I have to bike to get there! Why?!? I can't find a bike rack that fits my recumbent! I looked, believe me. There is one company called Hollywood that makes a rack that might fit my bike. Actually if I want to mount my bike on the roof of my car i have a lot of options. I'd rather have a hitch mount rack. Something I can Load n'Go. I want to mount this on my Hybrid, but I'm afriad I'd take a huge ding in the milage.

No comments: