Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"Lick my booty hole"
I Got this can about 10:30 at night. It's rare to get obscene phone call in this day and age. It's even rarer for that call to come from a woman. I think most woman have enough common sense not to call any guy, because they know a guy will do anything obscene you ask and maybe come up with a few ideas of his own. Personally, I have no problem with analingus, and God so help me if Angelina Jolie calls my tongue will be so far up her ass I'll tickle her tonsils. (OK TMI)

The call was on my cell phone, which narrows down the field of callers quite a bit. Second the persons called me by name, so not a random call. I hung up , and she called back. I hung up again, she called back again. After cursing, she finally hangs up. I had no idea who it was, until the next day.

We finally received a judgment in our court case in the mail. We owe our former rental part of their security deposit back. Which is bullshit, but after all the pictures, the judge said it was hard to prove that the condition of the house before the people moved in. Basically because the property manage never had the tenant sign a check-in list. Lessons we learn after the fact. I could have avoided everything if I would have fired the property manger and kicked out the tenant after a year. Hindsight is always 20/20.

No comments: