Thursday, September 19, 2013

ALWAYS BE BLOGGING

I know I haven't be the most constitent blogger and I'm sure no one reads this, but I'm going to try and change that. 

I think one of the reason I don't blog as much as a could is because I like having a picture to go with each post.  I spend a lot of time looking for the right images that fits my mood and the post.  All of that takes too much time.

My second issues is mind dumping all over the pages.  Whenever I get time to blog, I've 500 things I want to say and not enough time to get it all down on the screen.  Writing is pretty difficult for me and always has been.  Just 500 words of intelligent prose takes me hours to compose, proofread (LOL), and format.  As it stands now I have over 10 draft post just sitting in my dashboard. 

My last issues, is more vanity than any thing else.  If I blog Five times in one day, I think it counts only as one long post because I like the date heading blogger uses.  :) So I always try to spread those posts out over the a few days so it looks like I'm really tearing up the blogsphere.

Up shot of all this?  I'm going to start breaking my own rules and just write whenever I want.  I'm sure the quality is going to go way downhill, but what the heck.  I feel this may be better than blogging every six months.


No comments: